Red Riding Hood Theme

FattyMcJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, since my other thread got such great C&C and, from what I gather, the Red Riding Hood theme was well received, I thought I'd post this image for C&C also.

I felt it warranted it's own thread because it's not a single photo, but rather a collage of sorts and my first time doing something like this...telling a story in 4 photographs.

As always, your thoughts/comments/critique are welcomed and appreciated!

1168588912_AAgXx-O.jpg

It's a bit big, and for some it may not fit on the monitor...my apologies, but I just tried the smaller version, and it kills the look of the image IMO.

Thanks for looking! :D

Her face looks yellowish in the two frames on the left, but has a warmer, more reddish skin color in the two frames on the right, which I find more pleasing. Her velvet cape (?) also looks very warm in the left frames, cooler in the right two. It almost has the look of blue-green velvet in the two shots on the right. I like her costume quite a bit--it's really nice.

I prefer the 2 on the right. The cyan in the sky complements her hair color

Her face looks yellowish in the two frames on the left, but has a warmer, more reddish skin color in the two frames on the right, which I find more pleasing. Her velvet cape (?) also looks very warm in the left frames, cooler in the right two. It almost has the look of blue-green velvet in the two shots on the right. I like her costume quite a bit--it's really nice.

I noticed the same as Derrel, the two on the left are warm & the right cool white balance.

I prefer the 2 on the right. The cyan in the sky complements her hair color

Hmm...I seem to be at a loss. I've checked every setting in LR3 and they're all the exact same color settings. 5315 Temp, +15 Tint. As well as the HSL color values. I'm not sure how to get them to match more. I, personally, don't really see that big of a difference so maybe it's my eyes or my iMac's monitor.

Suggested fixes are more than welcome, I'd like to get this as close to perfect as I can. And learn from it.

Aside from the WB issues described above, does the story/theme come through? Does it flow as a set? Is the processing overdone?

Most reactions

Back