Red riding hood

What "kind" of edit are you referring to?

Okay, I think it's probably better if you ask for C&C in general. But as far as what you did here.... the eyes look a little dull. I kind of like the blueish coloring but I might dial it back just a tad. Exposure's not bad.

In general, the child seems under-exposed, and the white balance may be a tad off, but the major issue is the over-bright and very distracting background. This should be shot against either a neutral background or (preferably) a forest-greenery background.

In general, the child seems under-exposed, and the white balance may be a tad off, but the major issue is the over-bright and very distracting background. This should be shot against either a neutral background or (preferably) a forest-greenery background.

I'll try to do that for the next time.
Thanks,

Cheers.

Haha, I like how one of us says exposure is fine and then immediately someone else says underexposed.

I would say overall it's maybe a little underexposed, but I like the smoothness of it right now. But the face definitely needs some light.

And I agree, the background is a bit distracting.

Of course it depends on the monitor, the slightly underexposed overall is what I want.
Regarding to the skin I dont know if I could enhance it without seem to bright in the overall image.
Maybe the next time :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back