What's new

Red River Bridge C+C

Mike S.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
74
Reaction score
12
Location
Bossier City, La
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking for ways to improving this shot, I would like to try a bit earlier with some remaining natural light and a lower perspective. I have tried this shot a few time and can't seem to find a shot I really like. Getting the colors to come out with out overexposing is proving to be a challenge.

 
OK, we have a nightshot here; my observations.

1)The entire bridge isn't included in the shot, back up or zoom out.
2)You've included lots of empty black sky. Place the bridge in the top 1/3 of the frame and include that lovely reflecting water instead.
3)The color all looks too orange. Play with the WB and see what you get!
 
Thanks for the feedback.

Where I took this I couldn't get the entire bridge without some unwanted background so the crop was necessary. I found another location I think will work better for next time. I might have to go out tomorrow night and try this again and use your input.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom