What's new

Red Solo Cup...

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
520
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Now a red solo cup is the best receptacle
For barbecues, tailgates, fairs and festivals
And you, sir, do not have a pair of testicles
If you prefer drinking from glass

No idea why this cup was in the middle of a field, so I figured he wanted a portrait.

430824_595640360449633_1021678561_n.jpg
 
You need a disclaimer that the cup is not in fact, yours. I think by law, a red solo cup must contain a quantity of alcohol.
 
Good call. I'd hate to break alcohol laws.
 
Is that not well focused? otherwise i like the idea; it is good; but it could have been great :D
 
It was a play image, just saw it and shot it, no real though was involved. Just odd that it was out there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom