Woodsman

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Scolding me from the oak tree

20200429 Red Squirrel 01.jpg

20200429 Red Squirrel 02.jpg

I like the first one because the squirrel is actually looking at the camera. I tried to get one like that of a raccoon in a tree last night, but I was too slow.

Squirrel: "Don't you walk on my property again unless you gots some peanutses for me!"

Nice set, by his expression, I think he means business.

Nice shot, cute squirrel!

We've got a different species in Scotland that's called a red squirrel (our native species that can get pushed out by the greys which are not native for us). Are these known as red squirrels in the US or is it a grey with a bit of colour?

Nice shot, cute squirrel!

We've got a different species in Scotland that's called a red squirrel (our native species that can get pushed out by the greys which are not native for us). Are these known as red squirrels in the US or is it a grey with a bit of colour?

They are known as Red Squirrels here but are not completely red and other colors can be mixed in with the red coat. They are about half the size of a grey and very territorial, feisty, bossy and vocal. They will fight things a lot bigger than they are. Bigger squirrels tend to give them a wide berth.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back