What's new

Red Tailed Hawk, and some Griffith Park pics (L.A.)

bhop

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
2,303
Reaction score
333
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went for a little hike Saturday up in Griffith Park, our little bit of wilderness (sort of) away from the city streets of L.A. I lugged my new Nikon 70-200 VR with me, and snapped a few shots. These are from my d300, I also shot a roll of film through my F100 with the same lens and 24mm f/2.8D, but haven't scanned it yet. Fun times..


Searching For Prey by bhop, on Flickr


Scenic by bhop, on Flickr


The Sign by bhop, on Flickr


Los Angeles by bhop, on Flickr
 
#1: This is simply terrific!!!
#2: This is lovely...
#3: Quality stuff
#4: This is good; yet lacks a point to lock my eyes

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom