Red Tailed

SleepingWolf

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SWP_1050.jpg

Nice catch. The only thing that strikes me is that it could use a little more catch light in the eye. You can see some light reflected, but a touch more would add some life! Not that I could do any any better, but it's something that seems like it give it more life.

I'm new around here so forgive my question: Is there a reason that this image has over 50 views and only one comment? Is this typical for this site?

Nice shot. Looks like he's saying, "I told you not to mess with me!" :)

Nice catch. The only thing that strikes me is that it could use a little more catch light in the eye. You can see some light reflected, but a touch more would add some life! Not that I could do any any better, but it's something that seems like it give it more life.

I'm new around here so forgive my question: Is there a reason that this image has over 50 views and only one comment? Is this typical for this site?

Original pic had proper exposure on the eye...lost it when boosting the background contrast...could go back at some point...thanks

Nice shot!!

You don't see them shot this tight too often.

It may be my monitor, but it seems like you could use a bit more colour saturation for the feathers.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back