What's new

Red terror

emayd

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
387
Reaction score
53
$OM7C1895.webp
 
"Normal" photo from the same performance - $OM7C1888.webp
 
Sounds silly, but I think if the trailing off was going the other way, it would work better, just my idiot $.02. I DO like the shot though, interesting indeed.

What performance was it? Just from the girl, and the beast, I would hazard a guess with Beauty and the Beast, lol.
 
Probably you will be right if it was taken from moving persons/ In this case moving path and sharp end will be better related with objects on picture.
In this case all objects were static. And blurred part more refers with "influence" instead of moving.

Sorry for my English. I am not 100% sure about word "influence" in this content :)
 
Wow, I'm not sure what to make of this shot. Definitely interesting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom