What's new

Red Vs. Blue

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
I am not used to managing so many light sources without blowouts/underexposure problems, plus car lights with the little sensor in the 20D. I think I took this shot just to challenge myself.


IMG_0014-wed0035.jpg
 
Very nicely done. Great colours in the lights, and enough of the bridge lit to give the image structure.

Regards, Tony
 
Beautiful shot Thorhammer!
 
I think it came out very well, good job. Is this the bridge at South Coast by any chance?
 
That challenge to yourself worked out perfectly, I say! Nothing to worry about "not being used to" and "little sensor" ... this photo still came out perfect!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom