What's new

Red

rob91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've already shown it to a couple of firemen who like it, so that bodes well.

Picture026_edited.jpg
 
What is your obsession with taking blurry pictures. Please tell me because I just cant figure it out. The firemen you showed it to must be cross eyed, drunk, stupid, or just trying to be nice (nice is probably the answer)
 
is that a can of Coke?
 
It is Father Christmas, the colours tell me ...
 
I remember mornings when all the world around me looked similar to this image ;)
 
now i am slightly unsure.. you might be right .... this red&white ... hmmmm
 
With every new thread, I feel more and more as if rob91 must be a joke account.
 
Rob91 we now know how to make blurry pictures now kindly stop postng them lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom