What's new

Red

Uhhhh it makes perfect sense. I wasn't wearing glasses. DUH

meaning maybe he wasn't wearing glasses either!#$@#$
 
i got what the story was about I just didn't understand why you were telling it. He has demonstrated that he can take an in focus shot just he doesn't want to.
 
OHHHH i didn't know that..

nvm.

dickhole
 
the only reason I'm posting this response, is to suggest people ignore what they don't like......keep feeding this stuff and eventually you'll have created some amazing artist, that everybody thinks is just 'faaaabulous darling'.
 
rob91 - I think you have good intentions with trying your own style and not trying to follow conventional photography "rules". However, you must understand that many of the users on this site are strict followers of the aforementioned rules, so when you post your unique, unconventional shots, you are going to receive a lot of harsh criticism.

Personally, I think any great artist became famous after trying something new. Therefore, though your work isn't my favorite, I can appreciate your effort, persistence, determination, and especially your creativity. Just don't be shocked if most other users on TPF don't feel the same.
 
rob91 - I think you have good intentions with trying your own style and not trying to follow conventional photography "rules". However, you must understand that many of the users on this site are strict followers of the aforementioned rules, so when you post your unique, unconventional shots, you are going to receive a lot of harsh criticism.

Personally, I think any great artist became famous after trying something new. Therefore, though your work isn't my favorite, I can appreciate your effort, persistence, determination, and especially your creativity. Just don't be shocked if most other users on TPF don't feel the same.

Harsh criticism? Here? Nah.

Got your PM as well. Thanks for the positive comments, even if you're not a big fan of my work.
 
Have I missed something here?

Why is everyone kicking the piss out of this guy?
 
because people dont have anything better to do.

Rob,
I like that you are NOT following the rules. I like it. ! Impressionist feel to me. ! I haven't read much of the lynching but welcome to TPF.
 
I get it Rob. It may not be the same interpretation you intend, but for me, I get it. Hats off. Some are more difficult to solve than others.

I think some of the comments above are out of order, as well.
 
because people dont have anything better to do.

Rob,
I like that you are NOT following the rules. I like it. ! Impressionist feel to me. ! I haven't read much of the lynching but welcome to TPF.

I get it Rob. It may not be the same interpretation you intend, but for me, I get it. Hats off. Some are more difficult to solve than others.

I think some of the comments above are out of order, as well.

Thank you both very much. Great to receive positive feedback.
 
Seems like no one can gather a viable reasons for their actions. I have looked up Rob’s past posts, I don’t see him being rude or attacking anyone, what is the matter with you people?

Frankly, I am disappointed to see such infantile and malicious behavior from TPF members and a moderator to boot. Some of you have provided an honest assessment of this person’s work while the majority of you hide behind that notion.

You may not like Rob’s work, nothing wrong with that, but it is his vision. It may be chaotic and scrambled, but that his how he may see things. Who the hell are any of you to act in this manner towards another member and their photography?

And, as far as what I have seen - people in glass houses… I find it laughable to see “advice on art” and creating photographs from those responsible for 95% of what gets posted in this, to borrow a phrase from Mr. Adams, “VAST picture archive subjects.”
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom