Red

I am not sure .... you never actually did prove this to us!!

Ooops let me go take a photo without looking and spinning around really really fast with a slow shutter speed (just to help) and while im at it ill open the aperture and make it even more OOF. and I'll prove it to you lol.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao:

Wait a minute, that's just the kind of thing someone who just made a joke account would say!

Hang on a minute!! If what your saying is true and Rob is Alex and Alex is Rob and your a Polymath being then who the hell am I???

Ooops let me go take a photo without looking and spinning around really really fast with a slow shutter speed (just to help) and while im at it ill open the aperture and make it even more OOF. and I'll prove it to you lol.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao:

words, nothing but brave words!

Now for the brave deeds Sir Knight!

Dang, again this Rob91 gets a hundred replies!
And I celebrate a big TPF PARTY in the Off Topics today and not even there people come. What must I do? I even went as far as to post a blurry photo and I still cannot beat this Rob91 and the number of replies he gets *wail* :cry:

words, nothing but brave words!

Now for the brave deeds Sir Knight!
I speak wisdom, and I hope i don't kill myself (or the camera) in attempting this shot of death, for i must be spinning at an incredibly fast rate :lmao::lmao:

I speak wisdom, and I hope i don't kill myself (or the camera) in attempting this shot of death, for i must be spinning at an incredibly fast rate :lmao::lmao:

The heart of many a fair maiden will be with you in your attempt!

Do you think I can take the truth though? ;)

Take the red pill Alex and you will know the truth but take the blue pill and this thread you will no longer remember

pill.jpg

Dang, again this Rob91 gets a hundred replies!
And I celebrate a big TPF PARTY in the Off Topics today and not even there people come. What must I do? I even went as far as to post a blurry photo and I still cannot beat this Rob91 and the number of replies he gets *wail* :cry:

well terri and I came ... and I am still there ;)

Take the red pill Alex and you will know the truth but take the blue pill and this thread you will no longer remember

:lmao: I am currently taking green pills though!

maybe I should check what their effect on me is ...

Most reactions

Back