Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
007-1-1.jpg

Bigger here
006-3.jpg

Bigger here

This is Red, He is a Red wing Blackbird and he is my arch nemesis.....I swear he sits there and watches for me, he waits till I raise the camera and then flies off just to a range that I need to do serious cropping and sits that and laughs at me, "Ha ha photo guy you can't get me".

I'm gonna shoot the cocky little guy.....I don't care how much film it takes but I will get one good shot of him if it kills me.

Taken with Vivitar 400mm on Vivitar 2X teleconverter on Canon EF SLR

You might need to stay put with the camera in front of your eye for a long while and wait for the bird to fly into the range you're set on, much rather than suddenly move the camera and thus chase him away? So he has got used to the camera there (and you behind it), knows nothing will happen even if he lands close, and then, without any further movement other than pressing the button, you can take his pic??

You might need to stay put with the camera in front of your eye for a long while and wait for the bird to fly into the range you're set on, much rather than suddenly move the camera and thus chase him away? So he has got used to the camera there (and you behind it), knows nothing will happen even if he lands close, and then, without any further movement other than pressing the button, you can take his pic??

I tried that but, local jackasses just love to shout, holler and and blast their horns at me wile I have the camera with massive glass infront of my face.....and I am one of those people who is real quick to turn and return the F word in responce.

Sadly there is no good location other than Main street bridge to get him from either.

I can get his neighbor with out problems because he lives well away from the road, but he just does not have same look to him....much less red and yellow to him, but I can walk right up to his tree. Not as attractive and not as challenging.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back