RED.

either ways a great shot.. i love that yellow too! beautiful :)

Ah, here I was, thinking you had placed the flowers under a red light (like those that are used to heal some sore backs or so), exposing on that :cry:
Oh well.
Still like it.
It should walk over the the Photo Themes, where there is a theme called "Red" somewhere, and stay there forever. ;)

ahhh i guess we can share the sheila name scott :D . that is hilarious that we were both going to do that for the same reason...funny funny. maybe i can name it omalley.

Lafoto, i actually never thought about using a red light. I'm not sure if it would work...I would have to change some stuff i guess, i actually used natural light for those, i'd probably decide to use some kind of strobe (which i cannot afford). I'm glad you still like it even though it's 'fake'. :)

I'd say part of what makes that edit so amazing are the highlights which contrast so nicely. And yeah it is a nice shot. The monochromatic feel to it is what made my eye pop the first time I saw it. Then I went to the doctor and he told me -again- to stop looking for good photos and fixed me up. THEN I came back here and wrote this comment. I guess now I'm just sittin here preparing to end this comment. Ah.. ah... yeah... now.

see it's strange, because i've posted this on another forum and they dont like it (over processed), which i can understand in some respects. I think it's just a matter of opinion...I appreciate the comments guys!

IMO you did a good job on both of them, personally like the color image better it's more my style :thumbup::thumbup:

Well, I've kinda given up on the "other guys." :) You're right, though, it is a matter of opinion... even if they ARE completely wrong. :lol:

Most reactions

Back