Red

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Really like my macro lens now that I am getting to know it. I am not into bold color but this was in the camera at normal setting. This glass loves red. I pushed the ISO to 800 so I could get the dark center background in there by way of a higher shutter setting and then bump the aperture for exposure. I took three shots, the first one (not shown) was to get the exposure reading on the dark star background holding the stamen.

DSC_0064e.jpg

DSC_0070e.jpg

Last edited:
Cool blur. I know you were referring to it. Now I have a photo of myself of deviant art like that. The i'm a professional photographer look. It's a close up. So infinite zoom was a factor. I would have really liked to see that sample without any blur to catch behind the stem.

Last edited:
Cool blur. I know you were referring to it. Now I have a photo of myself of deviant art like that. The i'm a professional photographer look. It's a close up. So infinite zoom was a factor. I would have really liked to see that sample without any blur to catch behind the stem.

No blur per say, it's a macro lens so the dof is controlled by the distance of the macro to the part you want in focus. Now, you can use it as a normal lens with everything in focus but that would have defeated the intent of this image. Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back