What's new

Redneck Yacht Club

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Location
Pittsburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CC local place on the river kids go to and relax. Jump off into the river and lay out in the sun.

I was going for leading lines.. unfortunately it doesn't lead to anything interesting.

1.

ZMD_0610 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr
 
Hmm.... I like your thought here. I think maybe it would have been better from a slightly higher vantage point so the lines lead to the water more. A boat in the distance may have helped here too.
 
The time of year kills this sot for me. Taken in Fall when the leaves are fully turned would really do wonders I think.
 
No rednecks, no yachts, no club...meh.:meh: It would be better to get shots while the kids are there. An action shot just as someone jumps off the structure or playing in the water would be good. Just don't let some dude catch you taking pics if his gf sunbathing. :sexywink:
 
No rednecks, no yachts, no club...meh.:meh: It would be better to get shots while the kids are there. An action shot just as someone jumps off the structure or playing in the water would be good. Just don't let some dude catch you taking pics if his gf sunbathing. :sexywink:

Your summation is dead on.
 
I expected old bath tubs in the mud hole at the trailer park ;)
I think having the trees even green would help your shot. I like the colors you got.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom