Redo of the daughter in the tree pics. C&C if you want. :)

Amen! I hope he comes home soon. Fortunately my husband is here. Unfortunately he's got an "unsafe" job too, and always has a crappy schedule so I don't get a free hand often. I'm just thankful for the days he keeps my 2 year old!

lol Your last time to help me? That's just a weird statement I think.

You have to understand that people are telling me to use 200 and not to use 200. People are telling me to up the shutter speed and slow the shutter speed.

I get a lot of contradictory advice and I'm just trying it all out. If your advice didn't meet this cut, I'm sorry.

Flash would not have worked in this situation, I know because I tried it and deleted those pictures.

I did however use your advice a while back and thanked you for it because it worked perfectly for the test shots I took that day.

I do appreciate the advice and I'll continue to play around with the different things offered in this thread, but I don't think statements like, "This is my last time to help you." are very helpful when I'm not just ignoring your advice... I'm just not using it -this- time.

It didnt work because you used aperture priority. I meant .. last time to try to help you with flash. Go to that link I posted.

Let me clarify. I used manual settings in the last set of pictures on this thread.

FOCUS is SOOOOOO much better. Congrats!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back