What's new

Redondo Beach Kite Festival

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
62
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Back in March I hit the Kite Festival ... finally got around to processing.

#1
546956289_CNQyH-L.jpg


#2
546957309_6ovC3-L.jpg


#3
546955937_cHU3x-L-1.jpg


#4
546956967_CND5W-L.jpg


Full Gallery here:
Snaps by Gary Ayala

Gary
 
Interesting B & W series! I love picture 2, but the guitar somehow blocked the man's picture.

Cheers!
mylo
 
I like #3 the best. #2 was a winner but, the subjects face is blocked.
 
Interesting B & W series! I love picture 2, but the guitar somehow blocked the man's picture.

Cheers!
mylo

Yes ... the blocking is intentional. The portrait was not intended to be a "pretty" picture. I purposely make the image harsh and gritty ... the guitar infringing on the face was an attempt to highten the drama/stress/edge and add to the gritty feeling.

Sorry it didn't work for you.

552993961_5bURB-L.jpg

I have images where the guitar does not cover he face but choose not to use them in this gallery.


546959078_8EmnE-L.jpg

Love this kite ^

Thanks for looking and Commenting,

Gary
 
Last edited:
I like #3 the best. #2 was a winner but, the subjects face is blocked.

I guess see above ...

552994015_qKcE5-L.jpg


547289407_3tHFV-L-1.jpg



Thanks for looking and commenting ...
Gary
 
The last image (B&W kite) is my favourite of the set. I love the sense of movement it conveys, plus I'm a sucker for clean lines.
 
The last image (B&W kite) is my favourite of the set. I love the sense of movement it conveys, plus I'm a sucker for clean lines.

Yeah ... like it's coming in for a bombing run...

Thanks,
Gary

PS- The whole enchilada
546957775_sd9ra-L.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom