What's new

Redscale + Hassie =...

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
5,520
Reaction score
1,866
Location
Appleton, WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Bang bang by longm1985, on Flickr

And a couple bullet holes too.


img022 by longm1985, on Flickr

Kinda polar opposites. I wanted the dust on the first, but the second is because I'm new to scanning film and will eventually learn what I'm doing.
 
For the record, you'll never get all the dust off :) Instead, you get skilled with the clone tool!

I really like the first one. The redscale suits it, makes it moody.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom