Reef Tank

G_Sanab922

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello i'm new to photography, always had an interest in it but never had the time or money to invest into this beautiful hobby. Now that i recently purchased a Nikon D3200, just been taking different shots here and there. Especially of my reef tank, i will be getting some more corals this week so probably will post those when i get them.
Going to start with my clownfish, they love to pose in front of the camera.
_DSC0041.JPG

Here is my cleaner shrimp.
_DSC0031.JPG

These photos haven't been edited yet. Still deciding on what photo editor to use. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And would like to see what you guys think of my shots and what i need to do better?
Thanks in advance

That's weird at my home computer it was coming out fine. and now at work I can't see it as well light guru. Will try to upload it a different way. Last time I did it with the image url from dropbox

There you go, think most should see it now.

Posting the photos directly to the forum works a LOT better then putting links to dropbox.

As for the pictures they are not sharply focused.

you shouldn't host pictures in dropbox (not what's it's designed for), especially since most companies block it at work...

Posting the photos directly to the forum works a LOT better then putting links to dropbox.

As for the pictures they are not sharply focused.
I tried before but said "security error" or something like that. I'll continue trying.

you shouldn't host pictures in dropbox (not what's it's designed for), especially since most companies block it at work...
True, I guess i'll try FlickR, as I've see others post it like that.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back