93rdcurrent TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2007 Messages 451 Reaction score 0 Location Beaverton, OR Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 29, 2008 #1 Another one I took last week while visiting Oregon. Attachments $©Reflected Sunset on Oregon Coast copy.webp 77 KB · Views: 115
E epp_b No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 2,135 Reaction score 12 Location True North Cold and Freezing Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 29, 2008 #2 Perfection.
93rdcurrent TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2007 Messages 451 Reaction score 0 Location Beaverton, OR Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you. I decided I wanted a sunset shot from this beach and waited around for 4 hours until sunset... of course I shot about 300 more than this one while I was waiting. :camera:
Thank you. I decided I wanted a sunset shot from this beach and waited around for 4 hours until sunset... of course I shot about 300 more than this one while I was waiting. :camera:
Brutus TPF Noob! Joined Aug 24, 2008 Messages 216 Reaction score 0 Aug 29, 2008 #4 Beautiful shot. The clouds look to almost be swirling.