What's new

Reflected

Aoide

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
14
Location
Houston, TX
33877268-L.jpg
 
I like!

I've always wanted to try a shot like this, but I haven't had the chance yet. I hope mine come out as good as yours did!
 
Nice angle. :D I love me those buildings good. Dangit, now I have to go down there and shoot... meaning I'm going to have to wake up early. Great job, Aoide. :er:
 
oh this is very neat! Lovely reflection! great picture!
 
spiralout said:
now I have to go down there and shoot... meaning I'm going to have to wake up early
Early? What's that? I don't do early. I took this about 7:30 PM during the weekend.

aprilraven said:
by the way, you have the coolest avitars....!!
Thanks. I'm a big sci/fi - fantasy reader so I find my avatars on sites that specialize in that.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I love reflections and after I took this picture I just sat there and looked at it a while. It was a neat effect to see in person.
 
Ahh yes another one of your gorgeous shots. I don't think I'll ever forget your 'purple' shot! And this one's great too! The reflections are so crystal clear!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom