Reflection on my car

theadamsociety

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0028-1.jpg

Sorry, but I think it is pretty boring, maybe if there was some interest in the reflection, but it is just the street and neighbors house.

yeah on second thought i dont even know why i posted this. probably excited about my new car!

yeah on second thought i dont even know why i posted this. probably excited about my new car!

That would do it! :)

This is an interesting idea for a thread tho! Guess the car model by some partial shot of it. Can't post another till the last one was correctly guessed. :D

Well, congrats to the new car then! :D
It still IS very shiny, we can tell. Cool.
But also I have to admit that the reflection as such is not overly exciting.
But a new car IS exciting, of course!

When Photographing vehicles one has to take into account the reflection, Compose the reflection as they would a photo. The same thing applies to photographing a reflection specifically. Compose the reflection like it's own individual photo with a subject matter, be it an object or just a distant landscape. You can accomplish this with different locations and/or angles of the car, if the image in the reflection is uninteresting or distracting you end up with a photo that just does not seem to go over well like this one has.

Congrats on the new car though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back