a_scayola TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2005 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2006 #1 Hi everyone. Went shooting around the apartment the other day and I thought I'd give selective coloring a try on this one. Let me know what you guys think. Andres (now with 10D!! )
Hi everyone. Went shooting around the apartment the other day and I thought I'd give selective coloring a try on this one. Let me know what you guys think. Andres (now with 10D!! )
DeepSpring TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2006 #2 I think it turned out well
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 6, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Works quite nicely in this case! And congrats on your new 10D!!!
a_scayola TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2005 Messages 72 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 9, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks!
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 9, 2006 #5 Good idea. It definitely did come out looking great.