What's new

Reflections of Red

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
Decided to take some artsy pictures of my car the other day. Tried to emphasize the little styling details and reflections in the paint. Here they are! Feedback appreciated!

DSC_8188.jpg


DSC_8186.jpg


DSC_8193.jpg


DSC_8195.jpg


DSC_8196.jpg


DSC_8197.jpg


DSC_8199.jpg


DSC_8202.jpg


DSC_8207.jpg


DSC_8204.jpg


DSC_8213.jpg
 
I see what you're going for here, but I just feel like you missed it a bit. The images don't seem to have a focus. IMO, even an abstract photo needs a purpose, otherwise the viewer won't be able to get out of it what the photographer wants to say.
 
I like the 9th one down, with the out of focus lip. Actually if there was nothing in focus, I feel like that would be a very intense 'artistic' shot.

Oh, and what model of car are we enjoying?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom