What's new

Refraction..

The second is the most interesting in this series. The first might be, if it didn't have some perplexing detail in the bulb itself... something that resembles miniblinds??? What is that?

The last is... not good... you captured dusty glass and brushed metal... You could possible crop the bulb out all together and make those the focal point to add interest.
 
I actually really like the first, aside from what Photographiend mentioned about the reflection in the bulb. I'm also thinking mini blinds...

The only thing I'm gonna mention about it is the cropping. I would have pulled back a little bit more so the top of the fixture wasn't cut off and there was just a bit more space between the bottom of the fixture and the bottom of the photo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom