What's new

Reminders

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p150452656-4.jpg


This image was made in an abandoned house that was a true time capsule: most of the contents (furniture, clothing, personal items, etc.) were left behind by the old lady who owned them when she left the place a while ago. I think she's in a retirement lodge.

The people in charge of the house were kind enough to let us in so we could enjoy a couple hours of photography before all the contents were removed and the house sold.

This lady suffered from a bad memory, and her cupboard doors – both outside and inside – were lined with notes, lists and post-its.
 
What did you do here? Very crispy like computer generated. Nice.
 
What did you do here? Very crispy like computer generated. Nice.
Thanks. For a change, I tried using one of the many effects that come with Color Efex Pro. I don't remember the name, but I think it was "Tonal Contrast" or something.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom