Remix/EDC Car Show

R6_Dude

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally got a chance to get behind the lens again. Its been about a month since I've actually shot some pics.

Pics were all from a Tamron 28 - 75 f 2.8. Very little PP if any at all.

We'll start with my favorite shot of the day.
4453599684_90f9fcf41d_b.jpg

4453593512_c0f542c58e_b.jpg

4453592428_677a0277e0_b.jpg

4. Horsepower Freaks 1000hp M3
4452768253_f781e7d489_b.jpg

5. IS350 on 20" and Brembo BBK's
4453596602_e752cc4a3d_b.jpg

4452818441_af915c70ff_b.jpg

I know the sky was overexposed, something I have to work with.

The next set of pics are just for fun.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The following pics may be NSFW!!!!!!!!!!!

4452821781_2615d93ff7_b.jpg

4452766635_73cbb2b806_b.jpg

4452717349_08f88839ab_b.jpg

4452742591_0412343a68_b.jpg

4452789459_d5f0063a11_b.jpg

4452801811_26772c1515_b.jpg

4452697223_a703fc9f50_b.jpg

4452814709_cbbd84d914_b.jpg

Last edited:
Might want to put NSFW in the title of the topic...if it's not safe for work it doesn't necessarily matter if the person doesn't *look* at them...it matters if his computer loads them...and they would have already.

Nice pictures, I'd have to say I like #4 the best.

They all seem perfectly fine for work to me...

the pictures are nice, clean, sharp but i would try to get in the action a bit more, like 10,11,14 ....too many things in the way, distracts from your original focus, or what i think is your focus...and looks like everyone else's pictures (meaning anyone with a p&s).

Well I guess you don't own a vast majority of companies that would disagree, then.

Many companies would have a problem with the viewing of women who are scantily-clad (which some of them are). If even the photographer said they might be NSFW we can easily assume they probably are.

Can someone plz change the title?

A large pet peeve of mine is taking a photo of someone elses photo shoot. Just seems cheap to me.

Aside from that, the pictures are decent. Nothing outstanding; common car show pictures... I think I have seen this exact same set countless times from my car show days.

That first NSX has so many interesting views and features, I feel let down by the angle you took. You made it bland in some odd way.

p!nK

I think you should try the trial of topaz adjust. It would add a lot of pop to these.

Might want to put NSFW in the title of the topic...if it's not safe for work it doesn't necessarily matter if the person doesn't *look* at them...it matters if his computer loads them...and they would have already.

I apologize, I will PM a mod to take care of it. Sorry if it caused any trouble for you.

I like those two as well :thumbup:

Hot import nights show? The girls look very familiar.... think ive met a few of them when they did the show here in Arizona.

That little transformed quad/car thing.. is funny! haha

Its is a "remix" of HIN so yes, those models probably are the same. If you ask me the quality of models have gone down from say...5-6 years ago. Alley Bagget, Sasha Singleton, etc. haha.

the pictures are nice, clean, sharp but i would try to get in the action a bit more, like 10,11,14 ....too many things in the way, distracts from your original focus, or what i think is your focus...and looks like everyone else's pictures (meaning anyone with a p&s).

In terms of those 3 pics, I was not trying to get any "professional" type shots, those were meant for eye candy for TPF.

A large pet peeve of mine is taking a photo of someone elses photo shoot. Just seems cheap to me.

Aside from that, the pictures are decent. Nothing outstanding; common car show pictures... I think I have seen this exact same set countless times from my car show days.

That first NSX has so many interesting views and features, I feel let down by the angle you took. You made it bland in some odd way.

p!nK

My main concern was not to get the best shot from those model pics, I did my very best to stay out of the real photogs way, which is why the pics did not come out as good as I'd like them too.
As for the NSX, I'm very happy with that shot. As you know, car shows get real packed with both cars (parked very close to each other) and people walking. I did not have access to the front of the car as it was roped off and the other side was another company's tent.

Any tips you can give me? Is it my equipment? Composition?

I think you should try the trial of topaz adjust. It would add a lot of pop to these.
Explain?

Seems like a 1 photo pseudo HDR result. You can achieve the same thing taking one photo, duplicating it a few times, adjusting the exposure up and down, then making an HDR out of the copies. I could be wrong though.

OP:

I LOVE the NSX....but I have to agree with p!nk on this one, I wish you'd taken a few more/different shots with different angles.

All in all, I know it's rough shooting a "car-show" so I think you did well.

Signed,
A car guy. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back