Remote for Canon 30D

c.cloudwalker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone know what has happened to the Adidt R3C1-TW remote? Read enough good reviews about it but can't find it on ebay where it used to be sold.
Any idea where to find one?

Or do you know of any other decent product? I am looking for an RF remote. No infrared please. And under $100.00 if possible.

Thank you.

If you don't mind waiting (shipping usually few weeks), you can get a third party RF remote from here

I do not own that product so I do not know how good it is. I bought this (remote shutter switch) from them awhile back and it works great and it cost me $5 (shipping included)

If you don't mind waiting (shipping usually few weeks), you can get a third party RF remote from here

I do not own that product so I do not know how good it is. I bought this (remote shutter switch) from them awhile back and it works great and it cost me $5 (shipping included)

Thank you. Price is definitely right :lol:

One thing is weird with the wireless model though. It says it is an RF but the reviewer talks of line of sight :scratch: Guess I'll need to do some research on it.

Bump...

The 4th probably wasn't the best day to ask a question so I'm hoping to get a few more answers today.

And does anyone have experience with the RPS Studio one?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back