Remote for Nikon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Maciak

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can anybody give me some advice, please? Looking for a remote for my D780 that will also work with my D3500. Not tethered to camera--don't want anymore cords! Cheap if possible!!!
Thanks in advance

eBay is your friend. That's where I've bought all my remote shutter controls. All third party, cheap as chips and never had an issue with them.

eBay is your friend. That's where I've bought all my remote shutter controls. All third party, cheap as chips and never had an issue with them.
Thank you for the reply, i'll check it out today. BIG question--what one works with D780.

I guess the ML-13 would work -- it does fine on the D750 and the D40.

$17.95 seems like a good price for an original brand new Nikon remote trigger paid B&h photo has used ones from $8.95

I know it's an old post but some smart phones have an IR transmitter built in. I use an app from google play on my phone, works well.

Hiya
Whilst I am a canon user, I do know that hahnal do a Nikon version of the remote
Can be used as remote trigger or to trip off camera flash
If you want more info I will have to go and find the info for you
Their www Hähnel - Remote Controls DSLR

I guess the ML-13 would work -- it does fine on the D750 and the D40.
I originally bought a 3rd party remote on Ebay and believe it was originally approx. $5. Works like a champ as remote shutter button. Used it on my D750 but never tried it on D850 or D3200.

Use the Nikon SnapBridge app. It works very well.

Year-old thread; let it rest in peace.

Let it rest? It was not answered correctly. 🙄

There were a number of solutions posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back