Replacement Mirror for my Bronica ETRSi.

John J Keenan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can someone please help? I have tried ever web site looking for a Replacement Mirror for my Bronica ETRSi. I cant find anything. The mirror has a crack right down the middle and makes the camera unusable. Many thanks. This is my first time using the Photo Forum.

Last edited:
KEH? eBay?

Last edited:
Yes, eBay is where I get most of the parts I need by buying junkers and pulling parts from them. It may take a while to get a reasonably priced one because sellers often overprice parts cameras.

The question is: Do all the ETR series models use the same mirror? If so, you can probably save by getting an original ETR model rather than an ETRsi. But, I don't know if that's the case.

Working or not, MF is often extortionately priced now. Like-new stuff I bought cheap a decade+ ago is now worth some serious scratch--scary!

Yes, eBay is where I get most of the parts I need by buying junkers and pulling parts from them. It may take a while to get a reasonably priced one because sellers often overprice parts cameras.

The question is: Do all the ETR series models use the same mirror? If so, you can probably save by getting an original ETR model rather than an ETRsi. But, I don't know if that's the case.
Thanks very much I appreciate your advice.

I use a company in London (UK), they can make new mirrors for any camera, and do so regularly for camera repairers., The company is Vacuum Coatings Ltd/Front Surface Mirrors, they also make beam splitters (semi silvered) used in rangefinders, they aren't particularly expensive.

There will be a similar company in the US/Canada, often the main business is astronomical telescope mirrors. Front surface mirrors use Aluminium these days rather than Silver,

Ian

Most reactions

Back