Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

By all accounts, the Hong Kong skyline was used as the inspiration for the look of Blade Runner - easy to see why here. With the glow of light on a low cloud base, the ads and the constant movement of traffic, it would take only a small stretch of the imagination to picture Rick Deckard in the scene.

I love the poster.
is this from your hotel window?

Wow, good shot especially in light of the low cloud base. There's definitely a kind of futuristic look to it.

Awesome.

...One of my favorite movies too. ;)

I love the poster.
is this from your hotel window?

Personally I think the poster is what makes it - they only changed it from a Mui Mui one earlier that day. Overall it didn't turn out too bad for a 1/3"s handheld shot through a hotel window. Thank goodness for IS.

Really nice, indeed, especially the composition. However, I think you should take it again at the time of the rush to have some light effects on the road by using a long exposure ;).

Really nice, indeed, especially the composition.

Thanks and to everyone else who has taken the time to comment.

However, I think you should take it again at the time of the rush to have some light effects on the road by using a long exposure ;).

OK, I'll fly back there then - can you sub me the cost of two business class air tickets with Cathay Pacific and the hotel suite we stayed in? :lol:

Most reactions

Back