abraxas, what fantastic news!!!! You must be grinning from ear to ear. Congrats on the well deserved wins. And on all the recognition you've received (and will receive) this year for your images. You're definitely on a roll.
abraxas, what fantastic news!!!! You must be grinning from ear to ear. Congrats on the well deserved wins. And on all the recognition you've received (and will receive) this year for your images. You're definitely on a roll.
Thank you Anty- this is so cool! I'm hoping/working to make it a great year. I've been invited to submit images for an exhibit at a (IMHO--prestigious)gallery early next year. As soon as I get my current deal going I'll be working on my submissions for that. When I seen the photos I entered into the fair, I could see something I didn't see before. It's so wierd. I have to learn from my mistakes--Next year it'll be better.
... but first, I need to do a little literary research (IVANHO).
Great shots abrax. How did you get the color saturation on that first shot that wont he first place? Camera settings, or photoshop? (Probably a noob question).
Either way - excellent shots... and keep up winning awards and such