Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 23, 2012 #1 Fun fact: The flower part of the plant is the reproductive organ.:greenpbl: I like this one personally. Thoughts?
Fun fact: The flower part of the plant is the reproductive organ.:greenpbl: I like this one personally. Thoughts?
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 23, 2012 Banned #2 I like how it looks like the flower is staring someone or something down...all tough like. Nice shot.
I like how it looks like the flower is staring someone or something down...all tough like. Nice shot.
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 23, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Ernicus said: I like how it looks like the flower is staring someone or something down...all tough like. Nice shot. Click to expand... Thanks! Probably mad because I used a thumbtack to attach it to the post.
Ernicus said: I like how it looks like the flower is staring someone or something down...all tough like. Nice shot. Click to expand... Thanks! Probably mad because I used a thumbtack to attach it to the post.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 24, 2012 #4 A curious flower
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 24, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Frequency said: A curious flower Click to expand... Flower gonna kill you!