[Request]: Opinions of Tabletop Tents

mrmacedonian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all, had a friend request that I do some product shots for an Etsy based business and while I've done some product shots I do not have a tabletop tent/studio setup so I thought I'd ping everyone here and get some opinions.

I've been hitting B&H and Amazon and see a lot of products and kits that look to be of poor build quality. Most products have a few commenters that bring these issues up especially of the provided background materials.

As far as budget goes I'm not interested in going crazy for a project as a favor but I'd also rather get a bit higher quality than the 30-50$ kits I see on B&H and amazon. I'd prefer to grab some shop-lights from a Home Depot rather than overpay for kits w/ lights included, so I'm looking for the tent-only. for the maker crowd I'd rather pick up a box than assemble one.

any other hints or tricks such as keys to purchasing the appropriate background material (I don't know textiles).

thanks, any suggestions are much appreciated :)

Reading through a multitude of comments on dozens of products I heard mention of this tent as one of good quality.

Perhaps someone here will have experience with it or something to say about it.

$redwing_cocoon.jpg
RedWing Cocoon Shooting Tent 70 - Medium RD1600 B&H Photo Video

Most reactions

Back