Requests to compose the next challenge - post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The landscape idea is great, but we have already had a sunset challenge that is still going on.

But your story idea is definately an interesting idea.

Film Noir.

They did this on Strobist once. Hard light, B&W, and your typical detective melodrama feel. You don't even need strobes. A bright lamp with a good shade can produce enough of a feel to it.

ex:

I like that idea Village Idiot. I think it would be fun!

How about a halloween one?

I was just thinking of doing that one. Great idea.

as november is about to start, what about "cold" as a subject?
quite broad but could be challenging.
it won't give many chances to take new ones to anybody from the southern hemisphere tho...!

Hey people in the southern hemisphere have things that are cold. Like you said it is a broad topic but creativity will help them get a good subject for the topic. Great idea.

what about a photo assignment about "darkness"?

I think we have alot of creative people here that would come up with some awsome pictures

How about a picture of your automobile next to some sort of body of water. Whether it be a lake stream pond or beach......

could we please get some more going, this is great motivation.

May Flowers? bit too cliche?
Spring in general?
Night Photography?

i liked the rusted idea maybe a abandond o'ld wearhouse at nite i'll try to get a example tonite or maybe a dark street alley

Let me expand the auto/water thing...

How about ANY vehicle next to a body of water.... Car, Truck, Motorcycle, tank, hay bailer, (sorry had to throw that in) ... but any kind of vehicle in general.

i would like a Window Shopper theme (taking pics of store windows or w/e creativity""!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back