Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haven't shared one on here in a bit...

850%20Reservoir%20Woods%20-%20Daytime%20-%20Shoot%201%20-%20006.jpg

That series is interesting and this is certainly one of the better ones but not one of them totally satisfies me.

There are two things I would like to see happening here that, I think (who knows until I actually see the image,) would greatly improve the photo and maybe create a wow factor.

1/ if the point of the building (corner where the two walls and roof meet) was to point at the moon.

2/ the wall/roof line that is almost horizontal bothers me. My mind (eye) wants to see it either parallel to the frame of the image or with a wider angle away from it.

Very interesting building though, in terms of photo possibilities, and I would keep shooting it...

Very unique, I like pictures like this! You should put some more up

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

That series is interesting and this is certainly one of the better ones but not one of them totally satisfies me.

There are two things I would like to see happening here that, I think (who knows until I actually see the image,) would greatly improve the photo and maybe create a wow factor.

1/ if the point of the building (corner where the two walls and roof meet) was to point at the moon.

2/ the wall/roof line that is almost horizontal bothers me. My mind (eye) wants to see it either parallel to the frame of the image or with a wider angle away from it.

Very interesting building though, in terms of photo possibilities, and I would keep shooting it...

I actually kind of opted intentionally to have the building almost pointing at the moon, but not quite. It seemed too obvious to me to do it outright, so I made it more so that certain planes are supporting the moon vs. outright pointing at it. Just a different approach.

Interesting on your point 2. I'll have to consider that. I hadn't noticed it.

Most reactions

Back