What's new

Reshot after 3 years, Uptown Greenway

AverageJoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
918
Reaction score
4
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Original:
UptownGreenway.jpg


Redo:
GreenwayREDO.jpg


The first shot (top one), was shot in shutter priority with a Canon Rebel XT (350D), 18mm 3 years ago in the fall. The below shot was done tonight with a Canon 40D 10mm in P mode with a few settings tweaked (iso, noise reduc.). These are kind of generational shots for me as I had little to no idea as to how create a proper exposure back than and only a slight idea now. You'll notice they took out a few trees, probably to give a better view... Please compare contrast critique or whatever.
 
I like the second shot....I have to agree with reg its seems a little underexposed.
 
GreenwayREDO2.jpg


Here's a different expsoure, but I like darker images... maybe it's my monitor.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom