T twoshoes TPF Noob! Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Jul 18, 2008 #1 I took this looking down on the street running next to the Rhine in Basel. Any comments or suggestions would be great. Thanks Thank you
I took this looking down on the street running next to the Rhine in Basel. Any comments or suggestions would be great. Thanks Thank you
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Jul 18, 2008 #2 I like it a lot, great contrast, and sharpness!
RebelTasha TPF Noob! Joined Apr 10, 2006 Messages 383 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 19, 2008 #3 I like this! So much to think about..
T twoshoes TPF Noob! Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Jul 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks a lot for the comments.