Rest area

To open the cassette use beer bottle opener. Easier, than fingers...
6 min in stock D76 should be a good start. D76 should give the light film good continuous tone characteristics.
I would suggest you do some substantial bracketing on the first roll going +1, +2 and maybe -0.5 to test the possibilities. Let see the first roll and from there decide on exposure and dev time.
On the other hand I think I will order some sheet (4x5) ortho litho and try Sabatier effect under the enlarger in darkroom. The good thing about ortho film is, it could be developed under red safety light and it is easy to choose the good moment for pseudo solarisation.

That's feasible enough on a 20 exposure, 1981 roll of film. Pretty stoked about it. Have a Hedgcoe darkroom book coming as well.

@timor, how would it work in a holga 35? Just curious.

@timor, how would it work in a holga 35? Just curious.
That's another question. It should, but 1/50 of the second seems to short for ISO 6.
I was thinking of using ortho in pinhole 4x5 with some modification to the holder.

OK. I used some old stuff tonight (developer) and Jims recipe because I can't sleep and am curious. Using the Rodinal one. I like it somewhat. Have to flippin do as @timor says... I got like two pics out of the roll out of 20.... everything was black that did not turn out.... geez. maybe poop film? I am so pissed... WTF, I am such a F'nnnn noob.

K1KASA61.jpg

You were shooting at night !?
Tonality seems alright, continuous tone, but it is hard to judge contrast in night shot.
Thise two frames, what was the exposure ? Plus or "normal" ?

Yes. F/2.8 28mm was the biggest I could go, I needed another stop...+2 tei pod, 3s Shutter, ISA 25 +2. What iterates me is the other exposures did not come out. In am ok with this image other than the lines in the film. I am using a regular office scanner as well so that don't help.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Flipping wife is yelling down at me... Give me a frikkin break...

I need a 1.8 or bigger apeture I think. I went with what I had and did not use any lighting. I am more mad about getting 2/out of 20. Sleep medicine is kicking in.. Gonna try to get some. Wife wants it tonight, gotta go do my homework.,.

The other exposures are just blank ?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back