1. The model's slouching destroys my desire to look at the photo.
2. Half face lit, model is almost completely hidden by the thing she is wearing - just doesn't work.
3. The light is completely unnatural. The look on her face looks like she is comming to greet the viewer - very disconcerting.
4. By far the best photo in the bunch. You captured her looking comfortable. The skin tones are a bit off, but I don't know technically what is causing that.
Thanks, yes she had that problem, I had to tell her a bunch of time to fix that.
2. you'd be amazed the outcome from what the original was. Most would trash that image or perhaps delete that shot right after taking it.
3. i guess?
4. yup and yes the WB was changed to a little warmer.