SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Dec 31, 2008 #1
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 31, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 hahahaha... Awesome. Love it. Love the colors, too.
roentarre TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2007 Messages 368 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 31, 2008 #3 The lighting here is superb. Just a little too dark
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Dec 31, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks, Your soo right about the underexposure, it was my first time at night with The 85mm handheld, what a mistake that was, I had cheat and underexpose a little. I'm definately taking the tripod with me from now on.
Thanks, Your soo right about the underexposure, it was my first time at night with The 85mm handheld, what a mistake that was, I had cheat and underexpose a little. I'm definately taking the tripod with me from now on.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 1, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #5 While more exposure could be interesting, I actually like it the way it is.