Retro Electronics Site!

designdesign

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I'm not a collector of vintage cameras although I can surely appreciate their beauty! I collect pocket size transistor radios from the 1950's and have a site here.

http://www.transistorradiodesign.com/index.htm

I've taken lots of photos and being a complete novice I have found this a rather stimulating and fun exercise which has increased my interest in photography! I particularly enjoy taking closeups and working angles.

Your comments would be appreciated via my online guest book or this forum :)

Cheers

-james-

Hi James,

I certainly appreciate seeing some of the 'oldies', even they are not cameras. However, that being said, I'm sure you have heard of the semi-successful marriage between a transistor radio and a camera, right? ;)

It was called the Ramera and it looked like this:

ramera.jpg

On a different note, make sure you introduce yourself in the proper forum although I'll be the first one to wish you a warm Welcome.​

Not trying to be funny, but "Ramera" in Spanish means "street lady", which might suggest a few interpretations on this curious invention...

By the way, Mitica, you always have an ace to drop in every ocassion! ;)

Yes the Bell Kamra is a curious oddity and I don't have one in my collection yet but its only a matter of time ;)

Hi James,

I certainly appreciate seeing some of the 'oldies', even they are not cameras. However, that being said, I'm sure you have heard of the semi-successful marriage between a transistor radio and a camera, right? ;)

ramera.jpg

On a different note, make sure you introduce yourself in the proper forum although I'll be the first one to wish you a warm Welcome.​

Most reactions

New Topics

Back