sm4him

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
sm4him.500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, folks, we are trying to get the TPF Photo of the Month contest and the TPF Challenge contests back on track.

To that end:
There is now a nomination thread for this month for POTM, here (thanks Runnah!)

There is ALSO a voting thread for the JUNE POTM nominations, here (thanks again, Runnah!).
Unfortunately, we never had a July nomination thread, so we'll have to just skip that month.

However, we did have nomination threads for April and May, and I will post voting threads for those so that we can get caught up. I plan to do one voting thread a week until we are current.

I hope everyone will help make these contests a success again, by participating in both the nominating and the voting process!!

I will also be posting an August Photo Challenge thread tonight (lest you've forgotten, that one is one where you are given a theme and you take a picture with the theme in mind and submit it. You'll have until the end of the month for get submissions in).

Sharon, thanks very much for taking this on. It's not a small task by any means and requires a great deal of volunteer time. People like you stepping up to help out is what makes TPF such a great community!

Most reactions

Back