Return of the fair weather photographer!

KonicaKyle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well the sun's out and so's my camera. Admittedly had to dust it down a little but I'm glad to be taking photos in the sun once again!

here's my best offering from today...

C&C welcome!

(Sorry if the size is a bit wonky!)

Howdy, welcome back, "fair-weather-photographer" :D.
Good to see you again.
Tell us: was it REALLY just the weather that kept you from coming to TPF? Isn't there always fair weather here on the forum??? ;) ;) ;)

Now this photo is monstrous in size, you might need to downsize it a bit to 800 wide by whatever comes out of it, or in the case of this wide crop a maximum of 1200 pixels wide, but no more.

Cool macro, you really looked the fly into the eye!!!
It is of the colour variety that makes a super-cool photo but also suggests to me that it is one of those of the nastiest kind, the flies that happily sit (and feed :pale: ) on EVERYTHING, even things that fall out of other animals' backsides ... ugh!

Howdy, welcome back, "fair-weather-photographer" :D.
Good to see you again.
Tell us: was it REALLY just the weather that kept you from coming to TPF? Isn't there always fair weather here on the forum??? ;) ;) ;)

Now this photo is monstrous in size, you might need to downsize it a bit to 800 wide by whatever comes out of it, or in the case of this wide crop a maximum of 1200 pixels wide, but no more.

Cool macro, you really looked the fly into the eye!!!
It is of the colour variety that makes a super-cool photo but also suggests to me that it is one of those of the nastiest kind, the flies that happily sit (and feed :pale: ) on EVERYTHING, even things that fall out of other animals' backsides ... ugh!

Quite beautifully put, as ever LaFoto! And well, you know I just find it hard to motivate myself to take photographs in the dull, grey-skied winter. But fear not , I will be taking plenty and annoying everyone here with my shots, providing the weather stays!

Here, I resized it a little..

DSC_0012.jpg

Hmm perhaps too small now.... Oh I can't win can I!

here's another I took... just thought it was a bit interesting?

DSC_00082.jpg

Just on a conversational note: I am very, very busy with thinking about and writing about your country, KonicaKyle, for my sister, dad, brother and I are working on a very comprehensive presentation on 57 years of (youth) exchange visits/partnership/subsequently also town twinning of that place in Northern-Ireland and my home-town. On 15 August, a group of visitors is to arrive at my home town for a 10-day stay/visit and this presentation is going to one of the items on their itinerary.

Therefore I am quite happy to see at least one of your N.-Irish members show their face on TPF again (or the eyes of a fly, for that matter :D); I wonder where Chris82 and Becky are???

Most reactions

New Topics

Back