What's new

Barrow's Goldeneye

KJ_North

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 20, 2011
Messages
2,211
Reaction score
2,559
Location
left the site
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well not the best pictures as I should have upped the shutter speed a bit more, but as it was -19C outside I wasn't about to be taking more time. This is also the first time seeing this bird and I had to identify it once i got back home. Anyways nice to add to my collection.
Barrow's Goldeneye-1s.webp
Barrow's Goldeneye-1-2s.webp
 
Apparently I have been corrected this is a Common Goldeneye not a Barrow's. They are very similar.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom