What's new

Review Sites

mking7

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Are there any Canon equivalents of Bjorn Rorlsett/Thom Hogan or even Ken Rockwell? I'm shooting Canon and all I ever read are these Nikon oriented sites which makes me always want to switch when I don't need to. :) Help me save some money!!

Thanks!
 
There's this guy on YouTube. DigitalRevTV I think. Asian guy with a British accent. I think he mostly reviews Canon products.
 
I like Fred Miranda as a general review site.

But really, I just save my money and wait until I can afford pro glass, so I dont really need reviews, just making up my mind as to what focal lenght(s) to get
 
I like Fred Miranda as a general review site.

But really, I just save my money and wait until I can afford pro glass, so I dont really need reviews, just making up my mind as to what focal lenght(s) to get

There are even differences and compromises to make among pro glass... my next purchase is probably something around 24mm, and for Canon there are 3 serious pro contenders, each with their own strengths.

For the OP though: I like LensTip.com - lens review, lenses reviews, lens specification - Lenstip.com and Welcome to Photozone! for Canon reviews. lensrentals.com also usually has a really short and to the point review of the higher end lenses that it stocks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom