2/5
raylight2.jpg

3/5
raylight3.jpg

4/5
raylight4.jpg

5/5
raylight5.jpg

#4 or 1-4? In any case, should I exclude the last one?

That's a moot point for me now. In this computer, editing function is disabled with Linux...

Wow. I really like the photographs. I am a total noob, so any chance of you going over the process you went through for making them?

Ooh these are gorgeous. I can practically here the water falling! Great series.

Mad, it makes me happy to hear you liked the series.

Rickyg, aside from a different choice of shutter speed, it's just normal point-n-shoot, so I'm pretty sure you can do it, too. :wink: Just now I used my friend's Opera browser to check the technical data you requested, it's F5, 1/320 on #3, F4.5, 1/500 on #2. Sorry I recently had a crash of all my computer programs, otherwsie I would supply you with more info. Hope this helps. :)

I was in a bit of hurry in typing yesterday and forgot to tell you about the timing. It was around 6:30 pm, just a moment before it began to become dark. The ISO number is 80. This info was very important because some time later the camera could still pick up the scene without a problem but the feel was no longer there.

Very cool. Thanks for the Info!

-Ricky

neat captures, you caught the light in the drops just right... love the title too, these shots feel rhythmic, esp 2, 3, & 4 :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back