Rialto Theater Downtown.

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted a high voltage bridge picture earlier and this is the other view. This theater is a called the Rialto theater. It is an older theater in the heart of downtown and still being used. I am a native and never have been inside.

rialto2 by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

If it weren't for the catus plants this looks like the rialto in atlanta

Aside from funny stuff going on in the sky, it looks like a regular plain old photo that O Tyler would have taken.

I don't see anything in the sky that makes me laugh :lol:. For this photo I was trying to go with a very realistic look and not a 3d/painterly look. It still an HDR.

There are patches of darker magenta blue as well as lighter blue in the sky. Look up the two larger poles and its darker sky like a shadow of the pole in the sky on the right sides of each pole. Im not laughing either.

There are patches of darker magenta blue as well as lighter blue in the sky. Look up the two larger poles and its darker sky like a shadow of the pole in the sky on the right sides of each pole. Im not laughing either.

I see it now, I had another run at it and this is the result. This one is a little more "non-photo-ish" I think it takes on the HDR look more.

rialto by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

It was easy enough to fix the sky and keep the photo look. But at the same time I like whats starting to come across with your last entry. That super realistic look used by architectural artists to illustrate a scene with a building not yet built.

Most reactions

Back