Richie...that day

Beautiful. Like those tones and light.
Can you turn people pure black and leave that cute dog as is ?

I like the action going on with the dog and the kid but the reflection on the water seems too bright to me, it's distracting from the boys' details.

Looks like a nice afternoon though :)

Thank you Foxx; it was my brother and his son and Richie...true that was a fine afternoon; the Sun was not down enough to mellow the lighting

Regards :D

Frequency, to my eye, this shot would be better if exposed to give a true silhouette. Your brother looks a bit eerie with just parts of his face exposed. I like the golden light that you are showing.

I agree in regards to the faces. I would either expose a little more to get detail in the faces of underexpose to get silhouette.

I used your image to make a more silhouette version.

Created a levels layer and adjust the black and mid tone, created a levels layer and adjusted neutral,red and yellow then I masked out some areas and duplicated layer added a Gaussian blur at 50% to take some
glare off the water and soften it up a tad. Then flattened.

Reults
6990236437_11c762a7c0_b.jpg

Frequency, to my eye, this shot would be better if exposed to give a true silhouette. Your brother looks a bit eerie with just parts of his face exposed. I like the golden light that you are showing.

Thank you Desi... i too am fascinated here with that... i agree the thing you mentioned about the semi silhouette looks

Regards :D

Most reactions

Back